Contact us


Send us an email!

Contact details:


Your message has been sent successfully. Close this notice.

Business insurance Quote

Number of Employees +

Contact details

Your Quote Form has been sent successfully. Close this notice.

Health insurance Quote

Level of protection: $

Contact details:

Your Quote Form has been sent successfully. Close this notice.

Car insurance Quote

Contact details:

Your car:

Your Quote Form has been sent successfully. Close this notice.

Home Insurance Quote

Your house:

Contact details:

Your Quote Form has been sent successfully. Close this notice.

House insurance Quote

I Need Coverage For My House

I Need Coverage For My Auto

I Need Coverage For My Boat

Your Quote Form has been sent successfully. Close this notice.


Business Owners Policy

A Business Owners Policy is a package policy typically combining General Liability and Property Insurance, along with other optional coverage, for small to medium sized businesses in lower risk businesses classes. A Business Owners Policy may be available depending on the type of business, annual sales, number of employees and other factors.

A Business Owners Policy typically includes General Liability to cover your commercial liability and property insurance for physical assets, such as contents, that are leased or owned. The package insurance policy may also cover loss of business income and extra expense resulting from a covered loss.

The General Liability insurance coverage of a Business Owners Policy is comparable to a typical Commercial General Liability (CGL) policy, providing protection against claims of bodily injury or property damage for which your business may be liable.

Workers Comp

Workers Compensation protects your employees should an injury occur during the course of employment. Payments are made to the injured party and can consist of medical payments, loss of wages or therapy.

All states require all employers to carry Workers' Compensation insurance and each state has individual laws that must be met.

Read More

Property and Liability

Property Insurance

Property insurance can cover the buildings that you own and/or business property and inventory against physical loss or damage.
If you don't own your building, you'll still need contents coverage. In most policies, property insurance for business contents covers furniture, fixtures, inventory, office equipment and other supplies stored at your facility or off-premises. You may insure those items for replacement cost or for actual cash value (ACV), which pays only for the depreciated value of the property.

Read More

Specialty Liability

Professional Liability

General Liability insurance does not protect your business against claims of professional negligence, or for failure to perform your professional duties. For this type of coverage, the business will need a separate Professional Liability policy.

Read More

Commercial Vehicle

Commercial auto liability coverage provides protection for any business-owned or leased commercial vehicle. Policies usually include collision and damage coverage as well as coverage for property and personal damage to others.

Just like you need auto insurance for your own car, you need business auto insurance to cover your business-owned or leased vehicles. If you, or any of your employees have an accident in your business's car, you may be liable for bodily injuries, lost wages or any damage caused.

Read More
  • Workers Comp
  • Property and Liability
  • Specialty Liability
  • Commercial Vehicle

Company Information

Insurance One Agency

14180 Dallas Pkwy, Suite 900
Dallas, TX 75254-4376
Fax: 972-380-6310
Toll Free: 800-225-4671

Contact details

E-mail address:


Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 801649
Dallas, TX 75380-1649